Caroline Gibson, Executive Director of the Simi Valley Chamber Tourism Alliance, spoke with Jessica about some of the highlights of making Simi Valley your next travel destination. Here’s what you can learn from watching the video below:
- Visit the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library & Museum and learn about the office of the President and the life of our 40th Commander-In-Chief.
- Explore Simi Valley’s history as a popular filming location for many classic television shows and motion pictures.
- Make plans now to be in Simi during the Simi Valley Cajun and Blues Festival.
- Take your pick from any number of amazing places to dine or enjoy a cocktail in the beautiful California sun.
- Simi also offers a host of gorgeous venues for occasions from weddings to corporate conferences.
- Be sure to plan for some West Coast fun, whether it’s along the area’s beautiful hiking trails, on the golf course, or while riding a bike to make your way aroud the region.
Enjoy our moment of televised fame and come find out for yourself what everyone is so excited about in Simi Valley.